@ Lake Naomi
Mt. Maplewood Lodge
The Mt. Maplewood Lodge is an amazing 2500 square foot home with a huge deck, central air conditioning, covered hot tub, pool table, and multiple televisions. WIFI 400Mbps! The dining room will accommodate 12 adults, with additional seating at the nearby bar area. The massive front deck overlooks the heavily wooded property; you may even hear the on-site stream rippling in the background. There is a separate downstairs Recreation room with a pool table, foosball, portable air hockey, books, games, and large flat-screen television. The house is equipped with a washer and dryer as well as 2 bathrooms. It is a perfect home for families and is kid friendly with a full-size crib and high chair. Pets welcome (2 max, add'l fee). HOA quiet hours after 10 pm for a serene setting. HOA Top 10 Call to Review R/R.
The Mt. Maplewood Lodge is located 20 minutes from the Lake Harmony area which also includes Jack Frost and Big Boulder mountains for fabulous skiing. Camelback Mountain is a quick 10 miles away. If you would like a change of pace the historic village of Jim Thorpe which boasts skirmish paintball and whitewater rafting is a short 25-minute drive. There are many nearby attractions including Camel Beach, a huge outlet mall, horseback riding, multiple golf courses, go-carting, Bushkill falls, white water rafting, and NASCAR….
We provide K-Cups, toilet paper, paper towels & napkins are provided, and dish/laundry detergents, and we use Ginger Lily Farms Botanical products for shampoo, conditioner & body soap. *The cleaning fee includes light cleaning of 2500 sq.ft., full empty, clean and refill of Hot Tub, restocking of supplies, and pre/post rental check after each guest.
LINENS Lodge Retreat Bed Arrangements: 1 King, 2 x Queens, 2 Twins, 1 Crib
* YOU MAY BRING (or RENT) SHEETS, PILLOW CASES, AND TOWELS. Pillows & blankets are provided. Our guests have asked us to keep this fee as an option. Linen rental services: www.poconolinens.com 10% off using Discount code: MTMAPLEWOOD
Experience - Let us know how we can make your stay more comfortable.
Please ask about our new programs! They include: Fill Your Fridge (food shopping), a Private Chef (curated meals or group cooking class), Massage Therapy (+ Spa Packages), and soon-to-come Yoga/Pilates/Sports Stretch classes.
** UPDATE: 2023 Season **
(*Optional*) Lake Naomi Fees & TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP (*Optional*) :
LN has recently chosen to reduce the number of temporary memberships allowed for rentals
Temporary Memberships will only be available (not required) from July - August. Summer rentals are SATURDAY - SATURDAY ONLY - 4 Available for July - August: * 1+ WEEK MINIMUM STAY (SAT-SAT) to Be Eligible
Please READ LAKE NAOMI TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP for INFO First. PLEASE INQUIRE BEFORE BOOKING!!!
* You also can forgo Temporary Membership for your entire stay if you do not plan on using any LN amenities and enjoy all the 101 Activities the Poconos has to offer. ** Accès to LN grounds and amenities are only permitted with a Temporary Membership.
RULES & OPTIONAL ADD-ONS
- All Guests must meet age requirements unless accompanied by their parents/guardians.
- Fees for each pet (max: 2 - $25/day per pet ).
- Check-In: 4 pm. Check Out: 10 am.
- Ring the Video Doorbell for monitoring the exterior & Mînut decibel alarm system.
- Linen rental services available: www.poconolinens.com - 10% discount using code "MTMAPLEWOOD"
Refund up until 30 prior to check-in, 50% refund up until 14 days prior to check-in.
A reservation is officially canceled when the guest notifies Mt. Maplewood Lodge in writing and obtains online cancelation in the booking system. Applicable taxes and credit card charges will be retained and remitted. For a refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 14-30 full days prior to the listing’s local check-in time (or 4:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check-in, otherwise no refund. If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded. By booking this rental, the guest hereby acknowledges and agrees to the terms in this document.
* Refundable Damage Deposit is $1000. You may opt for Accidental Damage Insurance.
Cancel For Any Reason, Travel and Damage Insurance: https://mtmaplewoodlodge.rentalguardian.com
$59 Rental Guardian - Damage Insurance ($1500 coverage) - Please ask us to add
Recommended for all groups. A handyman can be $50 in labor alone.
Travel Insurance will cover traditional trip interruptions, sickness, death, injury, medical and more.
Rental Guardian Plan Cost: 7% of Reservation Total (Travel Protection Plan only).
Must purchase the day of booking OR up to 30 days before arrival.
Optional Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) is the best coverage to cancel for any reason and most of our guests are getting this to cover the unknown.
Rental Guardian Plan Cost: 10.80% of Reservation Total (Travel Protection Plan with optional CFAR). 60% reimbursement. Only Available 30 days + before arrival.
* This Benefit is NOT currently available to residents of New York, New Hampshire, or Washington. More Info: https://playtravelprotection.com/ptnw/
* For options within the 30-day travel period, check out: Travel Guard: https://www.travelguard.com/travel-insurance/benefits/cancel-for-any-reason
Lodge Photos by : Steven Wallace
Manny thanks to the Zuco & Royce Families!